Властелин Колец

Объявление

29 апреля 3018 г. Т.Э.

Хоббиты прибыли в город Бри, где они должны были встретиться с Гендальфом. Но вместо него в "Гарцующем Пони" их ожидает встреча с Бродяжником. И не только с ним, ведь по их следам рыщут слуги Темного Властелина.
Гендальф тем временем отправился за советом к главе Истари, но все пошло не так, как предполагал волшебник...

Вы попали на форум, посвященный произведениям профессора Толкина. Основной сюжет игры обращен на конец Третьей Эпохи - Войну Кольца. Самыми востребованными персонажами на данный момент являются: Фродо, Мерри, Гендальф, Леголас, Гимли. Они проходят по упрощенной анкете (как и другие члены Братства Кольца). Помимо них нам очень нужен Темный блок (в особенности Саурон и Саруман).

Не забываем тыкать на кнопочку топа :3

Баннеры наших партнеров :3

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Властелин Колец » Гостевая » Biozac

Biozac

Сообщений 31 страница 37 из 37

That is a great tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!

My family always say that I am killing my time here at net, however I know I am getting know-how every day by reading thes nice articles or reviews.

It's actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Wonderful post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this web page is truly nice.

I'm very pleased to discover this page. I want to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely loved every part of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new information in your site.

May I simply say what a relief to discover a person that really knows what they're discussing on the web. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I can't believe you aren't more popular since you certainly have the gift.

Вы здесь » Властелин Колец » Гостевая » Biozac

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно